Skip to content
- Advanced software technology to predict the likelihood of developing chronic conditions such as T2DM, cardiovascular and stroke.
- A carefully considered questionnaire.
- Point of difference is the backend database of 70,000 medical records that looks for patterns and trends
- The events of the past 2 years and the ongoing long Covid-19 demonstrated a need/desire/requirement for organisations to demonstrate a tangible interest in employee wellbeing
- The increase in quietly quitting, employees pulling back, volunteers being unavailable
- Employers accept the need for open and honest communications however employees may need tangible evidence
- Our approach is the wellbeing of the organisation through the eyes of the employees
- Wellbeing is more than just health, it covers nutrition, sleep, state of mind and attitude to life
- Expanded the capability of the software to provide a wellbeing assessment
- Delivered to each employee by an online link
- Answers are analysed and a report generated showing a wellbeing benchmark expressed as a %.
- The higher the % the more concern for the employee and demonstrates a need for change
- Wellness practitioners review the report and provide constructive feedback
- If lifestyle changes are suggested a second report can be commissioned showing a wellbeing improvement and how to achieve it.